IMPROVE SERVER PERFORMANCE AND UTILIZATION WITH VIRTUALIZATION
For businesses with too many underutilized servers or escalating IT costs, virtualization provides relief by fundamentally changing the way IT resources are managed and deployed.
WHAT IS VIRTUALIZATION?
Virtualization allows you to run multiple virtual servers on a single physical machine, efficiently sharing resources and maximizing server utilization on the fly based on your business needs. This optimizes performance and provides unmatched flexibility and increases the availability of resources, applications and data.
With the traditional one-to-one relationship between servers and applications, physical resources were underutilized and an excess of time was spent managing servers.
- Do More With Less – Consolidated servers with optimized workloads allow you to get more from existing resources.
- Reduced IT Costs – Less hardware and reduced IT administration efforts.
- Business Continuity – Eliminate downtime, securely backup data without interruption and recover immediately from any unplanned outages.
- Increased Flexibility – Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing for improved application performance.
- Fast Provisioning and Dynamic Load Balancing – for improved application performance.
- Reduced Energy Needs – fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint.
RelianceNet’s virtualization experts can show you how to simplify your IT infrastructure, lower costs and improve your system reliability.
Want to do more with less? Virtualization is the answer.